This site is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Don’t you hate when a company sells or worse gives away your information? It feels so tacky and unnecessary after already spending money with them. We respect your privacy and don’t engage in this delinquent behavior. Doing so would break the trust we have established with our customers.
Below is the information we do collect, and store on encrypted storage.
At this site, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store *
- The way you navigate the store *
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
(*) This information is stored on encrypted hardware only available for access by Super Pet Store
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
Thank you and happy shopping! Woof!Go to Homepage